Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whiskey, Magic Rabbit, may just be the best thing that ever happened to pudding! Wait, What? Introducing Magic Rabbit Pudding Shots! That’s right, Jell-O shots are yesterday’s news – these are creamy, yummy, luscious, heavenly little cups of chocolate peanut butter whiskey-infused pudding. If you’ve never had a pudding shot then these are the perfect ones to start with, so easy to make and so delicious!
We added was a thin layer of melted peanut butter in between two layers of the pudding. This really enhances the boozy dessert experience by balancing out the chocolate notes from the chocolate pudding and chocolate cake mix. The Cool Whip and sprinkles on top add a little pizazz to these one-of-a-kind pudding shots. You can use any colored sprinkles you would like.
Unlike Jell-O shots, these should be enjoyed with a spoon. It’s not as easy to slurp down because of the thickness. These are perfect for dessert for a special occasion or any old day. They go fast, be sure to grab one or two before they are all gone!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
Magic Rabbit should be arriving to you favorite liquor store soon. Follow the link to find delicious chocolate peanut butter whiskey, Magic Rabbit.
- 1 Instant Pudding Packet (Chocolate)
- 1 cup of Magic Rabbit
- 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix (11 oz)
- 2 packages of Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- Add 1 cup of Magic Rabbit to the prepared Instant Pudding. Combine with a whisk.
- Once incorporated, add 1 box of Chocolate Cake mix and combine with a whisk.
- Fold in one 12 ox package of Extra Creamy Cool Whip gently with a spatula until combined.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a glass measuring cup with a spout, melt peanut butter in a microwave until it is thin enough to pour. Don’t let boil.
- Set out 2 oz shot glasses.
- Get the pudding mixture and fill each shot glass halfway.
- Pour some melted peanut butter to make a thin layer on top of the pudding mixture.
- Fill the shot glass the rest of the way with the pudding mixture, leaving enough room to top with Cool Whip.
- Splash with sprinkles and you have a party in a 2 oz cup.