Do you ever wonder if there is a margarita somewhere out there thinking about you, too? LOL! I think we all are guilty of dreaming about a delicious margarita at some point during a long day. Make those dreams a reality with this Magic Strawberry Margarita!
This isn’t your classic margarita, we like to look at this like a chocolate-covered strawberry margarita! You’re probably thinking, “What!? No wayyy.” We’re here to tell you, Way! Trust us, it just kind of came together out of nowhere. One thing lead to another and next thing ya know we were combining our Magic Rabbit® Whiskey with silver tequila. Crazy, but the fierce taste of the silver tequila is balanced out by the fruity, sweet, and juicy notes from the fresh strawberries and agave syrup. Notes of chocolate on the finish that will leave you craving more. Cheers!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
Magic Rabbit should be arriving at your favorite liquor store soon. Follow the link to find delicious chocolate peanut butter whiskey, Magic Rabbit.
- 1 pound of frozen whole strawberries
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup Magic Rabbit
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- Lemon-lime salt on the glass rim
- Freeze-dried strawberries dusted with Cocoa Powder as the garnish.
- In a blender, combine strawberries, tequila, Magic Rabbit, lime juice, agave syrup, and puree until smooth.
- Rim the glass with some agave syrup and then rim with lemon-lime salt. Add ice to the glass.
- Dip some freeze-dried strawberries in cocoa powder and set aside.
- Pour the Magic Strawberry Margarita from the blender into the glass and garnish with the prepared strawberries.