Do you believe in Magic? You should! We waved our cocktail wand and out came this Magic Milkshake – a boozy chocolate peanut butter milkshake that is perfect for a weekend treat. The sweet notes of chocolate and peanut butter pair perfectly with the creamy mouth-feel of the chocolate milk. Add in some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream as your base and you are ready to get mixing!
Before pouring your mixture into the glass, drizzle chocolate sauce around the glass to make it look all pretty! Top with whipped cream and garnish with mini peanut butter cups and enjoy! You can add more than one straw so you can share it with your friends, or not!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
Magic Rabbit should be arriving at your favorite liquor store soon. Follow the link to find delicious chocolate peanut butter whiskey, Magic Rabbit.
- 1/3 cup of Chocolate Milk
- 4 oz Magic Rabbit
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Mini peanut butter cup candies
- In a blender, combine the milk, Magic Rabbit, and ice cream. It works best if the liquid goes in first and then ice cream. Puree.
- Drizzle a chilled tall glass with chocolate sauce.
- Pour milkshake puree into the prepared glass.
- Top with Whipped Cream and garnish with mini peanut butter cups.
- Add a straw or two if you want and enjoy