It’s time to give your Cold Brew Coffee a touch of magic! This Cold Brew Magic Frappe is absolutely divine. A perfect weekend pick-me-up that will keep a smile on your face all day long no matter what season it is. Your tastebuds will thank us once you taste this masterpiece.
Balance is needed in any cocktail but especially in a coffee cocktail. The Chocolate & Peanut Butter notes from the Magic Rabbit Whiskey really pop alongside the Cold Brew. Not too sweet, with the perfect amount of creaminess. Don’t forget the caramel drizzle, everyone knows you need the caramel drizzle. Even if it is, just for show.
If you’re looking for something a little more “boujee” than whipped cream, check out the Banana Whip Recipe below! If you’ve got the time and are feeling up to it, we highly recommend it. Throw on some tunes, get your groove on, and celebrate with a Cold Brew Magic Frappe. Cheers!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
- 2 oz Magic Rabbit
- 3 oz of your favorite Cold Brew
- 2 oz of your favorite Coconut Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Drizzle your glass with caramel sauce and set aside.
- In a cocktail tin with ice combine Magic Rabbit Whiskey, cold brew, and coconut milk and stir. Set aside.
- Add ice to your glass.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail tin into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle a little caramel sauce on top.
1. Combine 2.5 oz of Sugar, 6 oz of Heavy Cream, and 1.5 oz of 99 Bananas in a whipper and shake for a few minutes to ensure everything is dissolved.
2. Charge with a NO2 cartridge.
3. Top your cold brew cocktail!