It’s time for a wild ride with this Magic Hot Chocolate! Imagine diving into a rich, creamy pool of pure chocolate indulgence, only to find a sneaky splash of whiskey waiting to give you a playful nudge. The ride continues with a burst of peanut butter adding a nutty twist to this already sensational treat. Finish it off with a generous topping of fluffy whipped cream and a cinnamon stick for an extra special touch. Sip, savor, and enjoy the chaos in a cup with this Magic Hot Chocolate!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
Follow the link to find delicious chocolate peanut butter whiskey, Magic Rabbit.
- 1/4 cup Baking Cocoa
- 2 T Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1/4 t Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 10 Dashes of Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- Magic Rabbit® Whiskey
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Sticks
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix cocoa, brown sugar, whole milk, and boiling water.
- Bring back to a boil, reduce heat, and stir for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and simmer for five minutes. (Don’t boil)
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and chocolate bitters.
- To add the Magic, add 1 1/2 oz of Magic Rabbit Whiskey to the mug then pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Use the cinnamon stick to stir.