Looking for a way to take your caffeine fix to the next level? How about this decadent and delicious Cold Brew Cocktail? Bring the amazing smells, the chill ambiance, and the flavorful cocktails of a fancy cafe into the comfort of your own home.
Spring has sprung and so has brunch! Give your guests something to buzz about with this Peanut Butter Cup Cold Brew – the ultimate star of any brunch bash. Say “buh-bye” to boring mimosas and “hello” to a refreshingly delicious twist. Your taste buds will thank you!
The bold, bitter coffee flavor pairs perfectly with the rich, creamy chocolate and peanut butter whiskey. It doesn’t stop there, top it off with a healthy dollop of whipped cream and a peanut butter cup (or two) to add a touch of sweetness and texture.
Pro tip: Coat the sides of the glass you are using to make it look awesome!
- 2 oz Magic Rabbit Whiskey
- 3 oz Cold Brew
- 2 oz Milk or Milk Alternative
- Whipped Cream
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Coat the sides of a mason jar cup with chocolate sauce.
- Combine Magic Rabbit, Cold Brew, and Milk. Stir until well combined.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a peanut butter cup and enjoy.