As Independence Day approaches, people across the country are planning their celebrations – from barbecues to pool parties to beach trips. No matter what your plans are, you need the perfect drink to keep the spirit alive. Shake up things and make your Fourth of July celebration more festive with a patriotic cocktail that’s sure to impress – the Magic 4th of July.
The United States is a melting pot of cultures, and so are our cocktails. Magic Rabbit is a fusion of two classic flavors – chocolate and peanut butter – that is already America’s favorite sweet treat. And in this cocktail recipe, the flavors are elevated to the next level with the fruity sweetness of Dr. Pepper Strawberries and Cream.
The Magic 4th of July is an easy-to-make drink that’s festively patriotic and sure to be a hit with your guests. It’s a perfect drink to celebrate America’s birthday and all that it represents.
Make this Fourth of July a memorable one with the Magic 4th of July. This delicious and unique drink will complement all your holiday festivities, and your guests will be amazed by the rich flavors they experience with each sip. Cheers to America, cheers to freedom, and cheers to great cocktails!
Magic 4th of July
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Magic Rabbit Chocolate Peanut Butter Whiskey and Dr Pepper Strawberries and Cream.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake well to mix the ingredients.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup inside a chilled glass.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- Top the cocktail with whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries to create a patriotic red, white, and blue effect.
- Rim a shot glass with crushed Rootbeer Dum Dum candies
- Fill a shaker tin with ice
- Add 1oz of Magic Rabbit Whiskey
- Add 1oz of McGillicuddy’s root beer liqueur into the shaker tin.
- Shake the shaker tin vigorously for about 10-15 seconds to mix and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the contents of the shaker tin into the prepared shooter glass.
- Serve and enjoy the shooter immediately.