Espresso martinis have been steadily rising in popularity over the last few years. It’s not hard to see why, they’re delicious! It got us thinking though, what if we substitute the vodka for our Magic Rabbit Whiskey? Now that would be a special Espresso martini.
Introducing the Nutty Espresso Martini – a next-level Espresso martini that’s out of this world! This cosmic concoction starts with a shot of rich, bold espresso and blasts off with a splash of velvety Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whiskey. With each sip, you’ll launch your taste buds into orbit with the perfect balance of nutty, chocolatey, and creamy flavors. So strap on your space helmet and prepare for liftoff with the Nutty Espresso Martini. Cheers!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. Share with your friends. And please, drink responsibly.
- 2 oz Magic Rabbit Whiskey
- 1 oz freshly brewed espresso
- 1/2 oz Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 oz Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Brew a shot of espresso and let it cool to room temperature.
- Rim martini glass with vanilla syrup and crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the Magic Rabbit whiskey, cooled espresso, vanilla syrup, and heavy cream to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds to combine all the ingredients and create a frothy texture.
- Drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup.
- Strain the cocktail into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder and a couple of chocolate-covered espresso beans on top.