Step into the world of wizardry with the newest addition to the Three Broomsticks’ menu: Magic Frozen Butterbeer! Whether you’re a seasoned wizard or a mere muggle, our boozy frozen butterbeer is the perfect potion to transport you to a world of pure delight.
This spellbinding blend of Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whiskey, Cream Soda, and Butterscotch Syrup will take your taste buds on a magical journey you won’t soon forget. Sip on this frozen wonder and feel the warmth spread through your body with every sip. Send out an owl to your wizarding friends and share this Magic Frozen Butterbeer recipe with them, they’re going to love it! You could even have a magical evening together and watch your favorite Harry Potter movie. Cheers!
Have fun! Enjoy yourself. And please, drink responsibly.
Follow the link to find delicious chocolate peanut butter whiskey, Magic Rabbit.
To buy Magic Rabbit online at Bevmax, click here.
- 3 cups of Vanilla Cream Soda
- 4 oz Magic Rabbit Whiskey
- 1 T Butterscotch Syrup
- 1/8 t Butter Extract
- Dash of sea salt
- In a tray freeze the Cream Soda to the point where it’s frozen but you can break it apart.
- Make the topping by adding 1/2 cup of Marshmallow Fluff, 1/2 cup of Half & Half, 1 T Butterscotch Syrup, and a dash of sea salt to a measuring cup. Stir to get the marshmallow to break down some and then blend with a milk frother or hand blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Put the crushed cream soda in the blender. Add Magic Rabbit, Butter Extract, Butterscotch syrup, and sea salt. Blend on High until smooth.
- Pour into a mug.